About Us

You always hear stories about people meeting and it being love at the first sight. Well, that's not exactly how it worked for us.

We met at work. About 7 years ago. And I must say although Tim was handsome, I would never thought that our paths may cross in the future.

Boy, was I wrong.

As the years gone by, and I became single again, I found out from "a little office fairy" that someone in the office is interested in me. I couldn't believe when I heard his name.
My first reaction was: NO! I am not going on a date with Tim from marketing!
But eventually I gave up.
Our unofficial first date was bowling - we spent almost all night talking, and getting to know each other. It was so much fun.
After that date I realized that we had a lot in common. We both love the outdoors, similar music and our values are right in line with each other. He even really likes "chick flicks"!

So about 3 months ago Tim popped the question. I wasn't totally surprised, it was more unexpected - and so it didn't take me long to decide. Of course it was a YES!

So, here we are getting married in a few months. In my favorite season of the year - fall.
It will be a beautiful, autumn wedding!


P.S.
I'm sure if you ask Tim you'll get a little different version of the story.
But mine is most accurate. :)

No comments: