Directions

TO THE CEREMONY

Holy Trinity Polish Mission
1118 N. Noble Street
Chicago, IL 60622


From the SOUTH

Take I-90 / I-94 / Kennedy Expy W. Take exit 49A towards Division St, turn left at W Division. Turn left at Noble and turn right into parking - or continue on Division to the next light – and turn left at Cleaver St. Turn left into the parking lot.


From the NORTH

Take I-90 / I-94 / Kennedy Expy E. Take exit 49A towards Division St, turn right at W Division. Turn left at Noble and turn right into parking - or continue on Division to the next light – and turn left at Cleaver St. Turn left into the parking lot.

From the WEST

Take I-88 E / Regan Memorial Tollway to I-290 E / Eisenhower Expy. Take I-90 / I-94 / Kennedy Expy exit W towards Wisconsin. Take exit 49A towards Division St, turn left at W Division. Turn left at Noble and turn right into parking - or continue on Division to the next light – and turn left at Cleaver St. Turn left into the parking lot.



TO THE RECEPTION

GRAZIE! Banquets
1050 E. Oakton St
Des Plaines, IL 60018


From the SOUTH

Take I-90 / I-94 / Kennedy Expy West (Partial Toll Road), take the exit IL-72 toward Lee Street. Turn right at Higgins Rd (IL -72). Turn right at Lee St. Take Lee to the next big intersection of Mannheim Rd. Turn left at Mannheim Rd, keep left. Turn left at Oakton St, keep right – Grazie will be right on the right side of the street!


From the WEST

Take I-88 E / Regan Memorial Tollway to I-294 N toward Milwaukee/O’Hare. Take I-90 W towards Rockford (Toll Road). Take the exit IL-72 toward Lee Street. Turn right at Higgins RdLee St. Take Lee to the next big intersection of Mannheim Rd. Turn left at Mannheim Rd, keep left. Turn left at Oakton St, keep right – Grazie will be right on the right side of the street! (IL -72). Turn right at


From the NORTH

Take I-94 E (Toll Road) to I-294 S Tollway Indiana (Toll Road). Take the IL-58 exit towards Golf Rd W (Partial Toll Rd). Turn left at N E River Rd. Take it to Golf Rd, turn right at IL – 58 Golf Rd. Turn left at S Des Plaines River Rd US – 45. Turn right at Oakton Street. Go about a mile on Oakton to Grazie!


You can also use Google Maps to get exact directions from your home.

Google Maps

Please do not use directions provided by Grazie! Banquets website - those are incorrect!



No comments: