Braidesmaids

Hello Ladies,

I would like to express my appreciation to all of you that will be a part of our special day! Thank you for all your help and support. :)


Bridesmaids Dresses:

Store: David's Bridal
Color: Cognac

Fabric: Satin
Style: Your Choice (long)

* Mention my name in order to receive $20.00 discount on your gown*
I decided to go with David's Bridal to make it easier on everyone. They have locations everywhere in US.
I will not be choosing one style of a dress for everyone. You get to choose what fits you best, and what you like most. As long as it's long and in "cognac" - it will be perfect. I have to admit that I was struggling with the color choice. It was between "truffle" (dark chocolate) and "cognac" (honey, amber brown). I had to use Tim's expertise to help me decide. And we choose "COGNAC". It will add a splash of color to my fall wedding, and with the autumn bouquets - should look beautiful. So go ahead and have fun at David's. Let me know what you choose. :)

We already picked the style for my Maid of Honor - and if possible I would like to exclude that gown from the list of available dresses. I hope you don't mind. This style is not on-line, you can only find in stores, the style # F12672. I don't mind if other styles will be repeating.

Here is the page from David's website, that includes some of the styles. Stores will probably have more to choose from. David's Bridal website click here

Please call me or email me if you have any questions or concerns. I will be also in touch with all of you via emails. Unfortunately, we can't meet all together, and go and have fun day picking gowns.


Junior Bridesmaids

For Holly - the top left dress on the picture - if you like it. They only have one style for Junior Bridesmaid in this color. I love that style for you Holly! Let me know what you think, and we will figure it out.

For Shelby and Sophia - ivory/cream color would be perfect. I will have sashes in our color to go with that. The length - whatever you have will be fine.


Shoes

You can wear any black evening shoes, from peep-toe pumps to elegant straps sandals. I decided to make it easier for everybody, and since the gowns are long, we should be fine.

***********************************************************


Before the BIG DAY

Friday before the weddingWe are going to get manicures and pedicures! I will be making a reservation at spa Emilia to get our nails done! Please let me know who wants to join me, my mom and my sister.

Saturday - the day of the wedding!
I will be getting ready in our home in the west loop, Chicago. My mother and Maid of Honor will be there with me. We will be going to Solo Salon to have our hair and make-up done.
Let me know if you want to join us for the pampering session!
If you choose to get ready somewhere else, please note that all the bridesmaids need to meet at my home for pictures before we depart to church. Please make sure that you are there by 11 am. The Bridal party will be leaving in a limo to church at 12:15 pm.
Flowers will be deliver to my house around 10 am.

Can't wait to see you there!

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 773-620-2500 or just email me at myszka41@yahoo.com


No comments: